Terms and Conditions
Wood Hood Terms & Conditions
- PLEASE NOTE: We recommend that you install the liner/blower before hanging on your wall. Failure to do so may result in a very difficult installation.
- Hoodsly is not a contractor. It does not perform or contract for the installation of any products it sells.
- All sizing must be verified by the buyer. Hoodsly accepts no responsibility for in-home measurements. It is the buyer’s responsibility to verify prior to the order shipping. Buyer is responsible for shipping if there is a return need that is not related to damage. Shipping to the buyer and back to our facility.
- IMPORTANT STAIN INFORMATION: Hoodsly is not responsible for improper staining or painting techniques used to finish a raw hood. We strongly suggest spraying a professional grade, pre-catalyzed lacquer, from brands such as Gemini, Mohawk, ML Campbell, and Acroma Pro. Wiping Stains, such as Minwax, are not recommended and we highly suggest using a professional product and method. Wiping stains can cause inconsistent staining during the application of the stain. Wood filler, pin nails, knots, mineralization, and multi-dimensional graining are commonly used in our build methods and are not considered defects.
- Returns will be accepted on a case by case basis. Most items are returnable as long as it is in the same condition they were received with a 25% restocking fee plus the freight charge for the return. Please be careful with your measurements. The item must also be in the original packaging in which the hood was sent.
- There are no returns or cancellations, on custom or made-to-order products.
- All wood hoods, metal hoods, and accessories are shipped via common carrier with standard residential curbside delivery when the weight is over 50lbs. The products will not be delivered into your home. It is the buyer’s responsibility to verify the box count before signing the bill of lading. Please take a look at the pallet before you are signing for the material. If the pallet looks unwrapped, tampered with or items have shifted in transit please sign the bill of lading as follows: “Possible damage, subject to inspection” and please list the reason. Any visible damage or discrepancies must be noted on the bill of lading before signing. The buyer understands that they must fully open and inspect all merchandise within 5 days of delivery. The buyer agrees to notify and place a claim directly with the carrier within 5 days if concealed damage is found. Hoodsly is willing to assist buyers to collect claims for loss or damage, but this willingness on our part does not make us responsible for the collection of claims or replacement.
- Hoodsly shall not be responsible for delivery delays caused by acts of God, strikes, accidents, traffic, natural catastrophes, or other delays, including not answering the phone to set an appointment with the freight carrier, which are beyond the control of Hoodsly. Any claims for delays, damage, or loss in transit, will be against the carrier. Hoodsly will assist in any way possible. The most common delay we face is simply not scheduling the delivery time with the carrier. Please understand that this is an essential element of an on-time delivery. Hoodsly.com is not responsible for any contractor fees incurred due to damaged shipments, replacements, or as the result of missed installation scheduling.
- Installation constitutes full and complete acceptance. No claims or returns will be honored after partial or complete installation unless there is a warranty claim for a quality issue that arises post-installation. In the rare circumstance of a veneer failure, we will assess the return claim on a case by case basis.
- For any local pickups, it is the responsibility of the buyer to bring a vehicle large enough to accommodate the hood being picked up. It is also recommended that blankets are brought for extra cushion to ensure the safety of the hood. We will bring the hood to your car, however, we will not load it into your vehicle.
- The customer is fully responsible for ensuring that all building/inspections codes are met. We recommend working with a professional to ensure all codes are properly met for your area.
Hoodsly.com Website Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Hoodsly LLC These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Hoodsly LLC’s Website.
Hoodsly LLC is located at: 7830 Commerce Drive, Denver NC – 28037, United States
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Hoodsly LLC’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements:
“Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions.
“The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
License, unless otherwise stated, Hoodsly LLC and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Hoodsly LLC. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://hoodsly.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
Redistribute content from Hoodsly LLC (unless content is specifically made for redistribution). Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
Government agencies; Search engines; News organizations; Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, AARP and Consumers Union; dot.com community sites; associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites, online directory distributors; internet portals; accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
By use of our corporate name; or By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Hoodsly LLC’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site. Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions. Removal of links from our website If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.